Women put so much of effort to keep her home lively. In fact, it is her who makes her house a home. Without women, many things would have been difficult for men. But the sad part is that while she takes care of so many things, she often forgets about taking care of herself. Studies show that most of the women start getting health issues by the time menopause hits her. Therefore, it is the responsibility of every woman that she takes care of her health. To motivate all those women, this health tips blog brings some of the ideas that may help them to shed some light on their health.
- Keep away stress: We do not realize but stress takes a toll on our health. In fact, stress can affect our health in worse way than we think. It can cause infertility, anxiety, depression and even heart disease. Therefore, the foremost thing that every woman should consider is keeping away stress, no matter what the situation is.
- Stop dieting: Women run after a good body. Hence, they fall into the trap of dieting. This should strictly be avoided as women need to have healthy diet.
- Eat green vegetable: Adding green vegetable to your diet is a must. The amount of nutrition it will add to your body is unimaginable.
- Eat fruits: This is a mandate for every woman. Many of us have the habit of skipping on fruits. But fruits can help us getting energy and having flawless skin.
- Do not over-do Calcium: Women are often asked to take a lot of calcium as they tend to have weaker bones. However, too much consumption of calcium may cause stones in kidney. Therefore, you need to consume calcium according to your age.
- Exercise: To keep your body healthy and fit, you need to do workout on regular basis. In fact, regular exercise will help you to forget many diseases and many health issues that develop in women after a certain age.
- Avoid birth control pills: For a healthy life, presently and in the future, you need to avoid birth control pills. A healthy sex life is very much required but you must not take birth control pills as they may result into many side effects. You can instead ask your partner to use protection.
- Get more sleep: It is understood that you have to take care of each of the member of your family, but do not forget that to take care of them daily, you have to be healthy enough. For a healthy life, at least eight hours of sleep is needed.
- Do not Smoke: Smoking do us harm more than we think. If you are a smoker, quit it.
- Say no to alcohol: Alcohol does the same to our body as smoking does. If you want to live longer, you need to give up having alcohol.
Hope this health tips blog helps women having a healthy and balanced life.